據美國鉆井網站2021年7月5日報道,現在不是歐佩克自滿的時候。
這是歐佩克秘書長穆罕默德·薩努西·巴爾金都在上周晚些時候舉行的聯合部長級監督委員會第30次會議上發表的聲明中所說的話。
盡管巴爾金都在聲明中概述稱,中美兩國將繼續推動今年的增長前景,預計原油日均需求將增加600萬桶,達到約9650萬桶,但他警告稱,新冠肺炎疫情是一個“持久和不可預測的敵人”。
巴爾金都在發表在歐佩克+網站上的這份聲明中說:“病毒的變異能力對人類健康和經濟恢復都是一種威脅。”“此外,許多主要經濟體受到創紀錄的財政和貨幣刺激水平的推動,債務水平飆升,一些國家的通脹正開始抬頭,”他如是說。
巴爾金都強調,歐佩克+的行動繼續支持再平衡進程,自去年5月以來已幫助減少了逾29億桶全球原油供應。 然而,他指出,一些參與國繼續存在“嚴重的”生產過剩,并表示需要適應這些生產過剩的情況。
歐佩克+在7月1日召開的會議和7月2日的持續談判中都未能達成一項新的產量協議。
李峻 編譯自 美國鉆井網站
原文如下:
OPEC Sec Gen Warns It's No Time for Complacency
This is no time for complacency.
That’s according to OPEC Secretary General Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, who made the statement at the 30th Meeting of the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee late last week.
Although Barkindo outlined that China and the U.S. continue to fuel the growth prospects for the year, with demand expected to grow by six million barrels per day to around 96.5 million barrels per day on average, he warned that Covid-19 is a “persistent and unpredictable foe”.
“Vicious mutations remain a threat to both human health and the recovery,” Barkindo said in his statement, which was posted on OPEC+’s website. “Furthermore, many leading economies are pumped up by record levels of fiscal and monetary stimulus, debt levels have soared, and inflation is beginning to rear its ugly head in some countries,” he went on to say.
Barkindo highlighted that, month on month, OPEC+’s actions continue to support the rebalancing process and have helped reduce global supply by more than 2.9 billion barrels since May last year. He pointed out, however, that there continues to be “significant” overproduction by some of the participating countries and said these overproduced volumes need to be accommodated.
OPEC+ failed to reach a new production deal at its July 1 meeting and at continued talks on July 2. The group is now scheduled to meet on July 5 at 3pm, CEST, via videoconference.
免責聲明:本網轉載自其它媒體的文章,目的在于弘揚石化精神,傳遞更多石化信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責,在此我們謹向原作者和原媒體致以敬意。如果您認為本站文章侵犯了您的版權,請與我們聯系,我們將第一時間刪除。