據油價網12月20日消息:印度啟動了對75個油氣區塊的招標,這是該行業歷史上最大的一次油氣招標。
印度油氣總局表示,此次招標針對的是陸上和海上32個合同區的所謂已發現小油田。據上游報道,明年2月1日開始接受投標。
招標條款包括常規和非常規油氣儲量的單一許可、有吸引力的稅收規則,以及沒有簽約獎金要求。
去年6月,有關招標的消息首次出現,當時的能源部長Dharmendra Pradhan表示,這將是最后一次小型油田拍賣,并補充說:"下次不會有DSF。將是大型油田拍賣。”
將在2月份拍賣的75個已發現小油田最初被許可給國有石油和天然氣公司(ONGC)和印度石油公司,但結果證明規模太小,無法讓兩大巨頭進行盈利性開發。
此次招標旨在緩解國家對進口石油的嚴重依賴,進口石油占消費量的80%以上。就在本月,印度石油公司與俄羅斯石油公司簽署了明年供應200萬噸原油的協議。印度也是中東和美國原油的主要進口國。
11月的最新原油進口數據顯示,日均進口量為408萬桶,高于10月份的396萬桶/天。其中,293萬桶/天來自中東生產商。北美和南美的原油進口量降至不足70萬桶/天。
這是自6年前該政策出臺以來,第三次提供已發現的小油田。在前兩次招標中,該州授予了54個區塊的許可證,吸引了17.6億美元的投資。
馮娟 摘譯自 油價網
原文如下:
India Launches Biggest Its Biggest Ever Oil Tender
India launched a tender for 75 oil and gas blocks—the biggest oil and gas tender in the history of its industry.
The tender is for so-called discovered small fields, or DSFs, across 32 contract areas both onshore and offshore, the Indian Directorate General of Hydrocarbons said. Bids will begin being accepted on February 1 next year, Upstream reported.
The terms of the tender include a single license for conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon reserves, and attractive tax rules, as well as the absence of a signing bonus requirement.
News of the tender first emerged last year in June, when then Energy Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said this would be the last auction of small fields and added, "There will be no DSF next time. Next time, it will be a 'major' round (auction of large fields)."
The 75 discovered small fields to be auctioned in February were initially licensed to state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and India Oil but turned out to be too small for profitable development by the two majors.
The tender aims to alleviate a heavy national dependence on imported oil, which accounts for more than 80 percent of consumption. Just this month, Indian Oil Corp. inked a deal with Russia's Rosneft for the supply of 2 million tons of crude next year. India is also a major importer of Middle Eastern and U.S. crude.
The latest crude oil import figures for November show average intakes of 4.08 million barrels daily, up from 3.96 million bpd in October. Of this, 2.93 million bpd came from Middle Eastern producers. imports from North and South America went down to less than 700,000 bpd.
This is the third offering of discovered small fields since the policy was introduced six years ago. In the first two tenders, the state awarded licenses for 54 blocks, attracting investments of $1.76 billion.
免責聲明:本網轉載自其它媒體的文章,目的在于弘揚石化精神,傳遞更多石化信息,并不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責,在此我們謹向原作者和原媒體致以敬意。如果您認為本站文章侵犯了您的版權,請與我們聯系,我們將第一時間刪除。